Our small intumescent fire grilles are supplied in a huge number of sizes as noted within our main website here https://www.firesafetycompliance.co.uk/119-fire-intumescent-grille
These grilles are designed to normally allow air to flow freely, but are able to then provide a seal in the door, by the intumescent material swelling when heated in a fire situation. These are commonly installed within plant room doors to ensure good levels of ventilation, but to also prevent fire/smoke from spreading.
They are simple to fit into doors & walls and provide in excess of 1 hour fire protection. Each grille comprises of a moisture resistant intumescent core within a galvanised steel frame with vermin proof 6mm steel mesh fitted to both faces, grille depth is 42mm.
We supply fire grilles separatelt to the Air Transfer cover Plates.
• Fire Grilles tested to BS 476: Part 22 1987 and EN 1634: Part 2
• Comprehensive range of sizes includes circular types.
• For use in doors & solid block walls.
• Suitable for mounting up to 1,000mm (1m) from floor level.
• In excess of 30 or 60 minutes fire rating.
• Vermin proof wire mesh 80% free area.
All square and rectangular grilles are available to suit 30 minute or 60 minute fire rated applications. Maximum single grille size is 600 x 600 mm or equivalent area. Circular grilles are available in 100, 125, 150, 200, 225, 250 and 300mm diameter sizes and are 60 minute fire rated.